Introducing the SITOP PSU100C: Power Supply Units for Distributed Applications
The SITOP PSU100C stabilized power supplies of the SITOP compact product line for the low-end performance range have an extremely slim design that makes them ideal for distributed applications (e.g., installation in control boxes or small control cabinets).
With a width of just 22.5 to 52.5 mm, the power supply units require up to one-third less space on the mounting rail than comparable devices. Another convincing feature of these 12 V and 24 V power supplies is their high efficiency across the entire load range. Further, because the power losses are also extremely low, even in no-load operation, users save up to 35 percent on energy costs.
The wide-range input enables problem-free connection to single-phase AC and DC networks. The plug-in terminals also ensure user-friendly connection. Other benefits of the SITOP PSU100C line of power supplies include:
- Wide model range: 24 V/0.6 A, 1.3 A, 2.5 A and 4 A 12 V/2.0 A and 6.5 A
- Small mounting surface thanks to slim, space-saving design
- Low energy consumption
- High efficiency across the entire load range
- Minimum energy losses in no-load operation
- Connection via plug-in terminals
- Wide-range input 85: 64 V AC for 120 V and 230 V AC single-phase networks without changeover
- Operation on 110 to 300 V DC networks
- Adjustable output voltage
- Operating temperature –20 to +70 °C
- International package of standards
“SITOP takes up one-third less space than some comparable devices, offering more real estate in control boxes for additional components,” says Sharonda Wamer, product marketing manager at Siemens Industry. “The product will be attractive to all customers, in a wide range of industries, in low performance ranges.”
For further information on this slim, low-profile power supply, click here.
Have an Inquiry for Siemens about this article? Click Here >>