SIMATIC WinCC/Event Notifier Provides Easy and Safe Planning of Notifications
The option SIMATIC WinCC/Event Notifier provides a calendar-based user interface in the style of Microsoft Office, for easy and safe planning of notifications for selected persons in defined time slots. The option consists of a Calendar Control plus editors with which notifications as well as contacts can be configured and managed as potential targets for notification.
During the configuration the notifications are assigned to directly selectable events in the WinCC signaling system, contacts can be recruited from the WinCC UserAdministrator even during runtime.
Finally, a Communication Service Editor enables the creation of the communication service via e-mail service at the time of configuration, i.e. the notifications triggered in the WinCC signaling system in the case of a specific event are always dispatched via e-mail. However, the e-mail can also be routed as SMS to a mobile phone via Provider Gateway, if the relevant contact has been suitably established and the person in question has enabled this service for himself with his provider. If several persons or groups of persons are installed in Calendar Control in parallel in the same time slot, escalation stages can be implemented by the assignment of different escalation times (= reaction time before the notification).
Event Notifier Editors
The Event Notifier provides editors for the configuration and administration of notifications and contacts. A Communication Service Editor enables the configuration of the e-mail service
The Calendar Control is configured in the Graphics Designer and can be made dynamic in WinCC using all WinCC standard mechanisms such as tag connections, VBS, C, direct connections or dynamic dialogs.
· Access protection via WinCC UserAdministrator
· Configuration of the E-Mail service for notifications
· Configuration of notifications including support of the WinCC runtime languages by connection to the WinCC alarm system
· Planning of the notification of selected persons in defined time slots in a way similar to the Microsoft Office calendar
· Dragging and dropping of contacts from the WinCC UserAdministrator as potential targets for notifications
· Different calendars
· User-defined calendar views
· Server Client, Redundancy and WebNavigator