The newly introduced SIMOTICS S-1FT7 servomotors with option N40 are suitable for many food industry applications. They feature stainless steel shafts and coating for increased resistance to chemicals.
SIMOTICS S-1FT7 servomotors with option N40 are suitable for areas where increased demands are placed on the protection properties of the painting system and other exposed motor components. Those demands are exposure to cleaning agents based on acids (e.g., phosphoric acid), alkalis (e.g. active chlorine), disinfectants (e.g. based upon hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid), and saltwater.
The servomotor’s paint design “PS Premium“ has been tested with a broad spectrum of industrial cleaning products with pH values ranging from 1.5–13. Resistance against the acidic and alkali cleaning products and disinfectants used was verified through a material resistance test performed by ECOLAB Deutschland GmbH.
S-1FT7 Servomotor features include:
- Stainless steel shaft
- Sleeve manufactured out of stainless steel at the shaft sealing ring
- Grease lubricant in the shaft sealing ring that is compatible to the food industry
- Surface-treated screws on the outer surface
- Nickel-plated power connectors
- Nickel-plated encoder connector and signal connector (M17 connector for encoder systems with DRIVE-CLiQ interface)
- Multi-layer paint finish PS Premium (certified by ECOLAB)
For more detailed information, contact your local Siemens distributor.Have an Inquiry for Siemens about this article? Click Here >>