The new version of the SIMATIC WinCC/Calendar Scheduler—V7.4—has been released for delivery. It provides a calendar-based user interface in the style of Microsoft Office that makes scheduling easy and safe. The option consists of a Calendar Control and editors to configure and manage the calendar, events, and their associated actions. Direct connections to WinCC tags can be set up and global scripts executed for the planned events and actions.
- Calendar scheduler editor. Creates and executes the actions and preconfigures subsequent events.
- Calendar control. Is configured in the Graphics Designer and can be made dynamic in WinCC using all WinCC standard mechanisms such as tag connections, VBS, C, direct connections, or dynamic dialogs.
- Other supported functions
- Access protection via the WinCC User Administrator
- Dragging and dropping of events
- Different calendars
- User-defined calendar views
- Traceability through event messages in the WinCC alarm system
- Server client, redundancy, and web navigator
The software and hardware requirements for WinCC/Calendar Scheduler V7.4 are the same as for WinCC V7.4, and supports the same operating systems. This newest version requires SIMATIC WinCC V7.4 or higher updates. The license for SIMATIC WinCC/Calendar Scheduler V7.4 is valid for each single-user or server. No license is required on WinCC Clients, and no quantity limitations exist with regard to the number of events, actions, or controls.Have an Inquiry for Siemens about this article? Click Here >>