New, compact Class 82 NEMA pump controller specifically for the agriculture industry : 360 View NEMA Class 82 Slim Line NEMA pump panel
Adding to its already extensive line of pump control panels, Siemens has announced the new Class 82 Slim Line NEMA pump panel. This new new pump panel is designed specifically for the agricultural market as it is well suited for crop irrigation; sprinklers, misters and soakers; watering for livestock and other daily applications; and ground dewatering for excavation and construction sites. For these applications and more, the pump panel is built to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors.
Several features distinguish the the Class 82 Slim Line NEMA pump panel as a high-value alternative:
- Simplicity and its compact lightweight design make this an attractive solution to budgeting challenges.
- The contactor is NEMA rated to provide reliable motor control and protection expected in the most demanding applications.
- The ESP200 solid-state overload relay has a protective coating on the circuit board, which gives it superior protection against high humidity, condensation and corrosive environments.
- Three-point terminal strips for both power and control connections are included as standard for convenient field connections.
- The enclosure is fabricated with galvanized steel versus conventional cold rolled steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Its size and weight is about half that of the Class 87 which increases the ease of installation.
Have an Inquiry for Siemens about this article? Click Here >>