Benefits of the S7-1200 Compact Controller
SIMATIC S7-1200 CPU
SIMATIC S7-1200 Communication
In developing the new SIMATIC S7-1200, Siemens emphasized seamless integration and perfect interplay between the controller, HMI and software. As a result, the new SIMATIC S7-1200 micro PLC is flexible and scalable, achieves high performance in a compact design and still is suitable for the most complex tasks in the lower performance range.
SIMATIC HMI Basic Panel for visualization tasks
The SIMATIC Basic Panel range provides new prospects for mechanical engineering. All the units offer basic HMI functions at an attractive price, which allows you to cost-effectively integrate HMI functions into small machines or simple applications. The SIMATIC Basic Panel also is the perfect extension for the new SIMATIC S7-1200 control system.
SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic Software for S7-1200
One software is all you need for basic tasks in various applications.
- One Programming Software: One user program for Logic, HMI, Networking results in reduced engineering time/cost, easier to maintain, easier to reuse.
- Extensive built-in hardware capabilities: Built-in Ethernet, Analog Inputs, Motion Control I/O, SD memory interface helps reduce need for additional specialty modules as well as providing a smaller footprint at a lower cost.
- Complete program documentation downloaded to the CPU: Offline program not required to see documentation, resulting in easier maintenance.
- Best Performance/Price value of any compact controller in its class : Includes Ethernet, Analog Inputs, Motion Control I/O, at no additional charge.
- Global product line: Worldwide approval and acceptance across the industry. Designed on S7 core technologies, thus ensuring products are future proof, sustainable, easy to standardize and benefit.