Embedded bundles for SIMATIC IPC427E and IPC477E are now released for delivery. The bundles are based on the Windows operating system Embedded Standard 7 E 64-bit (WES7-E) and include SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced V14 SP1, SIMATIC Software Controller CPU1507S, and a combination of WinCC RT Advanced V14 and CPU 1507S.
SIMATIC PC-based automation offers ready-to-run embedded bundles with preinstalled, preconfigured software as well as software packages where you can install the software yourself—both at an attractive price. It’s everything needed for easy, economical entry into the world of PC-based automation and to implement HMI and control applications. This means the IPC is ready for operation after integration of the control or visualization program and connection of the I/O devices. All embedded bundles are system-tested and the available hardware and software combinations are perfectly matched.
SIMATIC IPC 427E and SIMATIC IPC 477E as Bundled Hardware
SIMATIC IPC 427E and 477E are high-performance, embedded industrial PCs for high-performance control tasks with the software controller and demanding visualization tasks with WinCC Runtime Advanced (available with the 8192 power tags (PT)). Features include:
- Power Tags license package
- SIMATIC IPC 427E and IPC 477E are not equipped with a fan. (For the SIMATIC IPC477E Panel PCs, you can choose between different front panel sizes ranging from 15″ to 22″ in multi-touch or single-touch design. Due to the Windows Embedded operating system, the multi-touch fronts can only be used in single-touch mode.)
- Windows Embedded Standard 7-E SP1 64-bit
- Installation language: English (EN)
- The operating system language can be changed via the language management of the restore DVD supplied with the standard device. Available language packages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese Simplified, and Chinese (Taiwanese).
- A second language can be re-installed for commissioning.
This new generation of software controller includes:
- Enhanced performance and increased availability are provided with the new software controller 1507S V2.1.
- The combination of CPU1507S and IPC427E or IPC477Emit remanence provides a 128 KB of buffered retentive memory.
Please note: A minimum RAM of 4 GB and NVRAM (remanence) are required.
SIMATIC WinCC Runtime Advanced V14 SP1 (TIA Portal)
An additional partition (39 MB) is set up for WinCC Runtime Advanced as a retentive message buffer (32 MB) for system and process messages. The following license packages are available for embedded bundles on IPC427E or IPC477E: 128, 512, 2048, 4096 and 8192 Power Tags (PT).
When submitting an order, components are produced in accordance with the “Build to Order Process” and supplied in a package. The regular delivery time is 15 working days following order receipt. The licenses, including the corresponding license keys, are supplied on USB flash drive to facilitate configuration changes or the loading of custom images.
The embedded bundles are delivered in one packaging unit: SIMATIC IPC pre-installed with Windows Embedded Standard 64-bit as well as SIMATIC software according to the configuration selected.
Hardware of the SIMATIC IPC427E or SIMATIC IPC477E:
- SSD or CFAST >= 16 GB as mass storage
- RAM: 4 GB for an HMI bundle at least 4 GB with NVRAM for a controller bundle or HMI /controller bundle
License package: Certificate of License and license keys are on a USB flash drive according to the configuration selected.
Bundle documentation package:
- Restore USB flash drive and WES7 image (with language management)
- IPC documentation package
- USB flash drive including documentation and drivers
- Short description of the hardware including installation instructions
Compile the configurations only via the Mall configurators or Catalog ST80. The bundles are only provided with the embedded operating system Windows Embedded Standard 7-E 64-bit. When jointly ordering other operating systems, you can also order software packages with SIMATIC IPC at a reduced price.
For more detailed information, you can go here.Have an Inquiry for Siemens about this article? Click Here >>