The Siemens SIMATIC ET 200eco PN is a compact block IO with PROFINET connection with IP 65/67 degree of protection for cabinet-free installation directly on the machine. A fully-sealed zinc die-cast housing makes it mechanically rugged and resistant to vibrations, dust, oil, or humidity. The ET 200eco PN is ideal for applications that demand a high degree of protection, such as machine building and in the automotive industry.
And now it comes with a new Failsafe Digital Input/Output Module. The Siemens SIMATIC ET 200eco PN F-DI 8 x 24 VDC, 4xM12/F-DQ 3 x 24 VDC/2.0A PM, 3xM12 (shortened to the ET 200eco PN F) is a distributed fail-safe peripheral module. This compact PROFINET IO device (which includes PROFIsafe) is designed for indoor use only and offers IP65/66/67 protection. It is particularly suitable for harsh industrial environments or confined areas. Its compact design facilitates efficient commissioning and maintenance.
The fail-safe ET 200eco PN F module can be configured together with the TIA Portal and SIMATIC SAFETY ADVANCED from V15 and Hardware Support Package 204 ie HSP204.
- Max. achievable safety classes: SIL 3 (acc. to IEC 61508) and PLe (acc. to ISO 13849-1)
- PROFINET IO device
- PROFIsafe communication
- PROFIsafe address type 2
- Electronic PROFIsafe address memory (coding plug)
- 8x fail-safe digital inputs 1 out of 1 (SIL 2/Category 3/PL d), can be combined with 4x 1 out of 2 (SIL 3/Category 4/PL e)
- 2x internal sensor supply, for 4 inputs each
- External sensor power supply possible
- Suitable for connection of 3-wire / 4-wire sensors according to IEC 61131, type 1
- 3x fail-safe digital outputs (SIL 3/Category 4/PL e)
- Source Output (PM-switching)
- Suitable for solenoid valves, DC contactors and indicator lights
- Output current 2 A per output
- Supports channel-wide and module-wide passivation
- Supports firmware update, I&M ( Identification and Maintenance ) data
- Supports the “RIOforFA-Safety” profile on S7-1200/1500 F-CPUs
For more information, visit